e mërkurë, 30 maj 2007

Exploring Flickr...task 5

The Fun World of Flicker!


I have used some different kinds of photosharing websites (Photobucket and Snapfish) but i have never used this particular site.
What i thouht the most interesting thing about flickr was the tagging. I loved how they had all of the words written in varying sizes and it just looks really neat. You can select any of the tags and it will take you to photos that pertain to the word ou have selected.

I also love how you can have pictures sent to you and you can create things with the pictures like calanders and what not.


I do however feel that the website is laid out poorly and is a bit confusing to navigate. I can honestly say i will not be using the site for recreation.




Found this image...thought it was just adorable!





( i was at this concet tour!)

Nuk ka komente: