e martë, 2 tetor 2007

Thing 23 and me!

Well i have made it to the end and boy did it sure take me a long time to get this far! Either way it was an interesting project that I took part it. It's neat to think that I have been only 1 of hundreds of people who worked on 23 Things!

I knew a good bit of the stuff that we went over but there were most definately some things that i just didnt know! Some of this i will use in the future and some i may try to avoid. Library THing was an awesome discovery but the Technorati wasn't as great. I've also helepd some of my fellow employees in this task and that has helped me to understand the projects even more.


I am going to try to visit these sites often and perhaps continue to add new things i discover on my blog or bloglines.

2 komente:

Anonim tha...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonim tha...

geotorelxzp credit card debt help
low rate loans